Golf Attire required on the course & practice facility at all times. Please remind your guests of our dress code policy: no denim, cargo shorts, tank tops or backwards caps.
- Please respect daily cart ‘Rule of the Day’, as determined by the Course Superintendent.
- Carts are never permitted in the rough, please use Green Enter & Red Exit Poles.
- Carts with handicap flags must submit a doctor’s note for approval.
- Please fix your ball mark + one other, rake bunkers and sand divots.
- All players are to check in at the Golf Shop prior to tee off.
- Play is not permitted off of #10 unless approved by Golf Shop staff.
- 5-somes are not permitted unless approved by the Golf Shop
- Members with guests must be in the group and are responsible for dress code, pace of play and course etiquette.
- Please play ready golf and allow faster groups to play thru if necessary
- Acceptable pace of play is 4 Hours or 13 minutes per hole.
(15 minutes per hole = 4 ½ hour round and 20 minutes per hole = 6 hour round)
- Music is permitted while playing, but please be respectful of your group and fellow members on the course.