We are pleased to announce the pool will be opening on Saturday May 23rd, 2020. We are following guidelines recommended by the CDC and the Executive order issued by Governor Parson. To achieve adherence to the aforementioned guidelines we will be implementing the following plan:
2020 Pool Procedures
- To meet proper social distancing guidelines the maximum capacity of the pool has been adjusted to 100.
- We will take reservations for each session no more than three days in advance, on a first come first served basis via email only firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a confirmation email response.
- Day of reservations will be accommodated if space is available.
- Tables and Lounge chairs have been appropriately spaced.
- High touch areas and restrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- Pool side service will be increased to minimize traffic at service windows.
- At this time we will be admitting MEMBERS ONLY. We will re-evaluate our Guest policy Mid-June.
RESERVATIONS for pool usage will be required. There will be Three daily sessions:
- 9:30am – 10:30 am Session 1 (Adult only Swim)
- 10:30 am – 2:30 pm Session 2
- 2:30 pm – 3:00 pm Sanitation
- 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm Session 3
We continue to ask that you follow the health and wellness recommendations below along with all of the recommendations provided at www.cdc.gov:
- If you or a family member are sick, especially with a fever or symptoms of a respiratory infection, please refrain from visiting the club.
- If you have traveled to any high-risk areas in the last 14 days, we ask that you do not visit the Club even if feeling well.
- Please practice the recommended social distancing guidelines recommended by the CDC.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy Pool environment for all of our Members and we appreciate everyone’s understanding.